| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Anchorage, Alaska in October is very cool at 1.4 °C (34.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.8 °C (28.8 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain at times. Only 51.6mm (2in) of H2O is deposited during on average 10 days.
- The blue above Anchorage, Alaska is dull with an average of a trifling 3:05 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:31 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 9:57.
- There are approximately 6:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Anchorage, Alaska October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Anchorage, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Anchorage, Alaska:
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 644.8 kms (400.7 miles) N
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 882.5 kms (548.4 miles) NW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 527.8 kms (328 miles) NW
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 865.7 kms (538 miles) WNW
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 354.4 kms (220.2 miles) NW
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) N
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 640.5 kms (398 miles) W
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) SSW
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 462 kms (287.1 miles) WSW
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) SSW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 861.9 kms (535.6 miles) NNE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 420.6 kms (261.4 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 383.7 kms (238.5 miles) NNE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 775.3 kms (481.8 miles) ENE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 498.6 kms (309.8 miles) ENE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 263.6 kms (163.8 miles) ENE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 195 kms (121.2 miles) E
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 669.8 kms (416.2 miles) E
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 804.8 kms (500.1 miles) E
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 595.6 kms (370.1 miles) ESE