| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Anchorage, Alaska in September is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with rain every now and then. Only 68.6mm (2.7in) of water is deposited during on average 14 days.
- The blue above Anchorage, Alaska is a little dull with on balance a mere 4:07 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 12:54.
- There are approximately 8:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33% of daylight hours and cloudy 67% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Anchorage, Alaska September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Anchorage, Alaska, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Anchorage, Alaska:
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 644.8 kms (400.7 miles) N
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 882.5 kms (548.4 miles) NW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 527.8 kms (328 miles) NW
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 865.7 kms (538 miles) WNW
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 354.4 kms (220.2 miles) NW
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 127.3 kms (79.1 miles) N
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 640.5 kms (398 miles) W
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.2 miles) SSW
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 462 kms (287.1 miles) WSW
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 404.7 kms (251.5 miles) SSW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 861.9 kms (535.6 miles) NNE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 420.6 kms (261.4 miles) NNE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 383.7 kms (238.5 miles) NNE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 775.3 kms (481.8 miles) ENE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 498.6 kms (309.8 miles) ENE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 263.6 kms (163.8 miles) ENE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 195 kms (121.2 miles) E
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 669.8 kms (416.2 miles) E
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 804.8 kms (500.1 miles) E
- Yakutat, Ak, Usa - 595.6 kms (370.1 miles) ESE